1. I love the beach and everything about summer.
-I probably am not the only one who loves it,right? I grew up loving summer trips and vacations. When I was younger, summer vacations were so full of fun. We either go to resorts, or parks sometimes we travel to Japan.
2. I love to play MOBA (multi player online battle arena) games.
-Games such as League of Legends and Vain Glory are ‘mah thang’. (Whoops that slang!) If you guys are wondering why I had such an addiction to video games, it is because everyone around me are my cousins and majority are boys. I go wherever they go and also play the games they play. I wasn’t really into video games before but back on 2014, I literally got hooked to League of Legends and since then I never stopped playing. Of course, I have specific time for playing games and for answering my PACES.
3. I cook a lot.
-Yes! I might be a terrible cook, but I am trying my best to serve the best ones to my family especially to my little brother.
4. My dream is to live in California- Santa Monica or New York City
-That has been my dream since I was 8 or 9. I would love to have an apartment beside the beach. Oh, when that happens, I will wake up at 6 am everyday to take a stroll around the beach. Also as much as I want the beach, I am inlove with the night lights or city lights. My dream place also, is probably the Upper East Side of Manhattan since its where Blair Waldorf or Serena Van der Woodsen live. 😀 Yes, I am a gossip girl fan!
5. I imagine a lot of amazing stuffs to do.
– When I’m bored, I always end up lying down and imagine a looot of happy stuffs. Like, going on an endless road trip at midnight or going in a puppy cafe, or visiting an old book store and get a lot of books for a cheap price..That would be so fun!
6. When I drop something, or bumped someone or just something bad happened in particular, I whisper WHAT THE F*CK in my head then I punch my stomach cause I just said a bad word in my head. 😀
7. I modify my blog almost everyday.
-If it isn’t my sidebar, I just go to photoscape and create a new banner or look for downloadable blog stuffs online and figure out where to put it.
8. I listen to music every time.
-Every time I go out to buy something or go to the mall with my parents, I always have my earphones on and I just don’t feel comfortable when I ain’t wearing it. It is like my best way to ignore people around me that I think are staring at me and judging me in their minds etc. IDK why I think that.
9. I’d rather spend thousands of dollars for stationeries and books than make up, bags or shoes.
10. Lastly, I still have a diary and a scrap book.
-I love to collect memories and write it in my diary or put in in my scrapbook.
That is it you guys! I still have a lot of things to say, but I prefer to end it on number ten. Hope you guys love it 🙂
XOXO gossip girl 😀